The Society’s journal Regional Furniture is published annually. It contains the latest research on British provincial and vernacular furniture and related subjects. The editor invites submissions from all contributors, whether you are a professional academic or interested amateur. See Guidelines for Contributors for further information.
Volume 33 – 2019 (published online Autumn 2022)
- Leeds and West Yorkshire Carved Oak Furniture of the Seventeenth Century. Peter Brears.
- HUBBARD GRANTHAM and I HUBBARD GRANTHAM: a Late Georgian Windsor Chairmakers’ Whodunnit. William Sergeant and Julian Parker.
- The Great Chair of Sir Ralph Warburton, 1603. Adam Bowett.
- Current Developments in the Scientific Dating of Wood. Martin Bridge.
- Triangular Gothic Stools: a Further note. Christopher Pickvance.
The most recent three years’ issues are available to members only. Back issues are held at a number of libraries across the UK. For a comprehensive listing use this link to worldcat.org. The particular holdings, access, loan and reader arrangements will be specific to each institution.
The contents of the most recent issue are listed below; the contents of past volumes are listed here, on the back issues page.