The Society’s journal Regional Furniture is published annually. It contains the latest research on British provincial and vernacular furniture and related subjects. The editor invites submissions from all contributors, whether you are a professional academic or interested amateur. See Guidelines for Contributors for further information.
Volume 36 – 2022 (to be published online 2025)
- On Defining Joinery. Adam Bowett.
- The Revolutionary Development of Frame and Panel Construction in the Context of the Northern Renaissance. Aidan Harrison.
- The Thomas Stanley Bed and a Related Corpus of Furniture from Tudor Lancashire. Peter N. Lindfield.
- Thomas Truman – the Earliest Wiltshire Windsor Chairmaker? Julian Parker.
- A Cluster of Scottish Georgian Chair Designs. Matthew Pease.
- The Caquetoire Legacy. David Jones.
The most recent three years’ issues are available to members only. Back issues are held at a number of libraries across the UK. For a comprehensive listing use this link to worldcat.org. The particular holdings, access, loan and reader arrangements will be specific to each institution.
The contents of the most recent issue are listed above; the contents of past volumes are listed here, on the back issues page. An Excel copy of the Journals index, which contains the links to the articles published on the back issues page may be downloaded here.