The Society’s journal Regional Furniture is published annually. It contains the latest research on British provincial and vernacular furniture and related subjects. The editor invites submissions from all contributors, whether you are a professional academic or interested amateur. See Guidelines for Contributors for further information.
Volume 35 – 2021 (to be published online 2024)
- A Carpenter’s Study of the Chapter House Vestibule Doors, Westminster Abbey. Peter Massey and Paul Reed.
- What’s the Use of a Mediaeval Desk? Reconsidering a Landmark of Early Furniture at the V&A. Nick Humphrey.
- Leicestershire Windsor Chairs – Howes That? Julian Parker.
- The Scottish Caquetoire Chair. Stephen Jackson.
- A Triangular Gothic Stool Previously Owned by S. W. Wolsey. Christopher Pickvance.
The most recent three years’ issues are available to members only. Back issues are held at a number of libraries across the UK. For a comprehensive listing use this link to worldcat.org. The particular holdings, access, loan and reader arrangements will be specific to each institution.
The contents of the most recent issue are listed above; the contents of past volumes are listed here, on the back issues page. An Excel copy of the Journals index, which contains the links to the articles published on the back issues page may be downloaded here.