The Society’s journal Regional Furniture is published annually. It contains the latest research on British provincial and vernacular furniture and related subjects. The editor invites submissions from all contributors, whether you are a professional academic or interested amateur. See Guidelines for Contributors for further information.
The most recent three years’ issues are available to members only. Back issues are held at a number of libraries across the UK. For a comprehensive listing use this link to worldcat.org. The particular holdings, access, loan and reader arrangements will be specific to each institution.
The contents of the most recent issue are listed below; the contents of past volumes are listed here.
Volume 31 – 2017
- William Porden’s State Bed for Eaton Hall, Cheshire, Peter N. Lindfield
- Changing Histories: The Life of a ‘Curious’ Table from Durham Cathedral, Elizabeth Hancock
- A Triangular Gothic Stool, Aidan Harrison
- Wooden Warriors: A Group of Eighteenth-Century Desks from Northern Ireland, Fergus Purdy and Fionnuala Carragher
- The Notebook of Thomas Noblet, a Lancashire Joiner, William Mccartney and Adam Bowett