A quick reminder that volume 33, the 2019 edition, of the Regional Furniture Journal is currently available to all members.
This year’s contents: Volume 33 – 2019
- Leeds and West Yorkshire Carved Oak Furniture of the Seventeenth Century, Peter Brears
- HUBBARD GRANTHAM and I HUBBARD GRANTHAM: a Late Georgian Windsor Chairmakers’ Whodunnit, William Sergeant and Julian Parker
- The Great Chair of Sir Ralph Warburton, 1603, Adam Bowett
- Current Developments in the Scientific Dating of Wood, Martin Bridge
- Triangular Gothic Stools: a Further note, Christopher Pickvance
In keeping with our policy of providing free and open access to back issues, the 2016 Journal is now available online here, on our Journal web page.